Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 1, 2009

My LoVeLy Dr3sS




Wah..time really flies....it's the last day of Feb 2009, and it's a lovely and sunny Saturday. What did I have in mind today??

Yes, it's to have my Registration of Marriege dress done. Managed to find a chic place to tailor made my Registration gown. Wow, wow, wow!!Im so excited.....Been doing a lot of research from the internet and magazine on what kind of dress I wanna have for my registration....At last, discovered out of the blue, decided to have a short 'just-above-the-knee-length' dress...

So the tailor had my measurement done and ready to start our big project...but i gotta wait til mid April before my dress is ready, cant wait to see the final piece ley......

Registration of Marriage:-

Date: 29th April 2009
Venue: TBA

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...