Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 2, 2009

DrAmAtiC DaY @ Th3 CurV3

Bf was outstation for work today( I know, i know, it's Saturday and on a long weekend!!!), so I decided to join my sis and her friend, Sherina, for shopping at The Curve.

Sis was suppose to pick me up at about 11am, but she turned up at 1pm instead. Don't be surprise, I'm used to all these already.

The first destination was Zara warehouse sale( our main reason to go there..hehehhe). Didn't get anything i fancied, so we decided to browse around the weekend flea market. Suddenly, I felt giddy and collapsed at the flea market walkway. Sis was shocked, people around me stopped by and watched the scene. The picture was blur and scary.....OMG!!! It was soooo embarasing!!!( luckily no one made a big deal by calling the ambulance!!!)

After awhile, I returned to my conciousness. Sis brought me to the nearby clinic for check-up. Thanks goodness it was nothing seriuos, just low blood pressure......Scary scary...It was such a dramatic scene. Sis treated me like a princess after the incident, kept asking whether I'm ok, I'm hot, I'm hungry, I'm etc......Sis, you can be a part-time nurse...wuahhaha...

Before i fainted for the next time, sister quickly brought me for lunch @ Kim Gary...
Sherina & Sister @ Kim Gary...

Again...Sherina & Sister

Sis used an extrardinary method to help with my recovery-->drinking session in the afternoon!!! Wuahahhaa......I coulnd't believe too!! But I could only drink warm water while the rest enjoying the afternoon with white wine @ Casa Vino........ -_-'''''''''


See what i mean....

Sister, Sick 'Old Bev, Sherina

2 comments:

  1. omg!! Did u hurt yourself? That's scary. U must have been dieting and not eating then no sugar in your blood that's why fainted. Sigh!! Don't diet too much cause of wedding ar. Eat more and take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PP, if you see how I eat, you'll be amazed at how much I can actually consume!!Even my colleauges complaint I ate too much lately ley...wuhahahha....

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...