Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 21, 2009

{..YaKi-YaKi BBq Buffet..}

Sushi, sushi, sushi....I've been thinking of you for the past few weeks. It's been quite awhile since I last had japanese buffet.(Read me--> I'm dying for Japanese buffet, not those typical ala carte meal!!!). Guess the last time i actually had an authentic Japanese buffet was in Jogoya during Christmas season....Yeah, it's been like ages!! (But i just went for dinner at Sakae Sushi last nite...ssshhhh...)

Today, my colleagues sent me a forwarded email regarding japanese buffet promotion. Good timing!!!!Read the email and straight away forwarded it to my bf *~*to hint hint if he knows what he's suppose to do lor*~* ''Faster.............Book...................!'' was his reply. It was a really short one, but that was the answer I wanted.

Without hesitation, took up the receiver and dialed Yaki-Yaki Restaurant's number. *Ring, Ring* *Ring, Ring* *Hello, Yaki -Yaki Restaurant, how may i help you?*blah blah blah....managed to make reservation for 2 tonite after work at 8pm.....Excited!!!

{In between, working like mad cow, non-stop. Working in an insurance line is never an easy job, especially when it comes to clauses, warranties, exclusion...somewhat like a lawyer's job, reading about all the Acts}

Finally came 7.15pm when we left office to our next destination. Was glad enough that I could leave office early today...Headed to the restaurant located nearby Plaza Low Yat. Great, traffic was smooth....piew~~~~

My favourite soft shell crab temaki, here I come!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, I know i sound like an idiot when eating temaki at buffet. Should eat sashimi, stupid!!!!!! BUT...I don't take raw stuff lah......My friends always scold me when eating japanese buffet, coz i missed out all the good and expensive stuff..... And wasn't I suppose to be on strict diet?Oh well, who cares, the word 'diet' just freak me out and I can never give up on good food. Sorrylah my dear bf, you'll be marrying a big fat donut soon.....

Frankly, ambience was so-so, and food was eerrr........no comment. Don't expect too much when you're paying 50% off the total bill. But I think bf was enjoying very much with the young coconut drink, he had gulp down almost 10 of the young coconut all by himself....hope he wouldn't get tummy ache after the meal.....Food spread was rather limited, but you get to do your own bbq rather just the 'plain eating' most japanse restaurants are doing.....

Conclusion, nothing to shout about for this new outlet. I don't think I'll be going back for another round unless there's promotion since price is similar to what Jogoya/Tenji is offering.....

Kam, should have listened to your advice on the food here oh.....


Yaki-Yaki Japanese Barbeque Buffet Restaurant
Ground Floor, Federal Bowl,
Jalan Bukit Bintang, Off Jalan Bukit Bintang,
Bukit Bintang Central,
55100 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03-2142 8111

2 comments:

  1. lots of people in queue even we have the booking... Really unexpected because of this promotion... else no people at all because I'm working in that area and always pass-by the outlet. I never seen anyone in the restaurant???

    Erm... Food quality is above average.

    Service is better than Jogoya and Saisaki.

    Worth it if 50% offer, if not discount, not really worth it becaue food variety is less compare to the 2 earlier giant...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're rite, Tammy. I oso gotta queue for more than 30mins the other day even though i've booking. As for the service, yes, the staff are very friendly, even chatted with us...But as for the food wise, I gotta agree with you too, limited choise available....The only best thing i enjoyed about it was their temaki!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...