Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 26, 2009

HaPpy BiRtHdAy To Me....


Ooohhh....The day has finally come, the day which I'm(or I'm not..)looking forward to.....seems like time really flies, the scene of my last birthday celebration was still fresh in my mind, and yet it has pass by so easily, and it has been a year from now.....Today is my birthday!!!!!So what's is my birthday resolutions????Getting a better paid job??Having a good life???etc...Frankly, I have nothing much to look forward to, apart for a happy and healthy year to come....

To all who remember this special day of mine, THANKS A BUNCH, MIKE!!!!U guys are superb....It'll never be the same without u guys...Im grateful for having u all as my friends...and someone who remembers your birthday.....

Firstly, thanks Adrian for being the 1st one to call up and wished me....You've made a good start..heheh..then came Joan, my best friend who called up all the way from Melbourne, and we had a good long chat.....I miss u gal, faster come back to M'sia lah...so we can have 'gals nite in' again...I really miss those days when i spent more time at your place than my own home..hehehe...those we the days...

Then came Gabriel, who sms me from Adelaide.It's so sweet of you to remember my birthday.......and Dennis from S'pore, Jeffrey and Henry which we haven't met for more than 2 years...And Fook Sin, Jen Pey, Karen, Angeline, Esther, Shih Ling, Bryan, Catherine, Sree, Prasna, Sathia, and the list goes on.......

U guys are SUPERB....Thanks for everything!!!!Love you all...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...