Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 7, 2009

W3ddiNg GoWn HunTiNg


I've been looking forward to today, and has had sleepless night for the pass couple of days. And it's finally here, the day for me to choose my wedding gown for photo shooting(come to think bout it, what to shout about since it's only choosing gown for pre-wedding photo shooting, and it's not for the actual day).

Eagerly waiting to finish all my work so that I don't need to stay back for OT...rushed to the bridal shop with my bf and my 2 beloved friends cum bride-to-be waiting for me to help me with wedding gown hunting.....

Without further delay, headed to the dressing room and showed off our shopaholic power' to search for a nice piece...Time passed and have tried on a number of pieces, but still cant find the 1 that I truely fall in love with. Don't carelah, since there's no other choices(I've tried all the best one in the store), so just choose the few better ones. Thanks Nee and Connie for giving sooo much opinion and helped me to make up my mind, or else I couldn't have chosen any of those.....And my bf was telling me''don't worry if can't find a nice piece for the photo shooting, afterall the most important thing is make sure the photographer does his job well during the shooting. I'll get you the one that you truely like for your actual day. Deal?'' That says all, no more nagging and grumbling bout the limited dress they have at the bridal shop....

Mission completed. Waiting for my pre-wedding photo shooting in May now.....Wondering if I have ample time to lose a few more pounds before the shooting. I don't wanna end up being a big fat donut taking photos lah.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...