Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

No Wat3r DaY

Today both bf n I managed to leave office at 6pm(it's a rare ocassion we can leave soooo early). One of the reason was to go home and play 'masak-masak' coz we thought it'll be healthier to cook at home rather than dine out everyday.

Back home, prepared all the ingredients and started cooking. I was the chef of the nite!!!!!

But I think it just wasn't my day! Was halfway cooking when i realised there were no water in the tab!Oh No.......How was I gonna cook or clean up the stuff?!?!?! Hai, no choice lor, will think of the cleaning part after dinner lah...

After dinner, still no water available. Wondered if I actually paid my water bill, but I was sure I did coz just did it last week. So asked my neigbour whether they encountered the same problem. Guess what!? We found out that the whole building was out of water......Gee, why there was no warning or notice from the management on this matter earlier on??What am I gonna do with the whole pile of plates sitting in my kitchen.......

Til now, still no water available and the cooking utentils are still piled up in the basin......Guess ants will have their party soon....

2 comments:

  1. hahaa...BB..U both should have lick clean the dishes. Then no need to wash. Can just put back the plates & utensils back. Else should have keep some disposable plates n utensils. So can throw after eating, no hassle to wash up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yahor, didn't think about using disposable plates, but my house don't have oso...U know lah, im those 'cook only once in a blue moon' 1...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...