Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 17, 2009

BloGgiNg PrObL3m

Finally, i can logon to my blog and start blogging. Been encountering login failure for the past week, anyone of you encountering the same problem??I'm sure Ki doesn't have such problem coz she blog in the morning, blog in the afternoon, blog in the evening, blog when she's bored, blog when Tiffy is asleep, blog when she feels like it..That's what we call 'siu lai lai' life, no need to work, just stay at home and ENJOY LIFE!!!!!! Ki, i envy you lah......

1 comment:

  1. got problem with blogspot meh?? My blog is very smooth wo....anyway, I only blog once a day...for the rest of the time...I spend with Tiffy and my hubby...heheheh :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...