Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 21, 2009

OoOoOOoooooPPppppsssss, I did It AgAiN!

Oooopppssss..I did it again!!!

Confession of a shopaholic certainly suits me. Continue reading and you'll know what I mean...

Went to KLCC with my bf for the bridal fair coz it claimed to be one of those international fair whereby you'll get a lot of info especially for wedding in Hong Kong and Taiwan. Managed to stroll through all the booths within an hour. For those who are planning to go to this bridal fair, please think twice!! Nothing much, nothing interesting, nothing extraordinary, just another bridal fair(and you gotta pay for da entrance fee).

Bf suggested to go Pavillion since we were around the area and too early to go home. No intention to shop, just to pass time since it was still early. Guess he had made the wrong decision. I went into 1 departmental store and managed to grab 2 pairs of high heels within an hour. Yeah...another pair to add on to my wedding shoes collection. I know, i know...I've just made a statement in my blog earlier that I'll just make do with 1 pair of shoes for my wedding...but I guess it just went off my mind..hehehehe.....

As my bf saw my shopaholic behavior started to 'take charge', took me home before I fill the whole car with shopping gooddies.....Bad bf, I wanna shop somemore lah....... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...