Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 6, 2009

BaBy NaMe -_-'''''''

Hi all, I'm back at my old bunker.......Gee, why weekends have to pass sooooo fast, I wish I'm still having holiday........Monday Blues today, no mood to work. Partly because was too tired(after got back from my 'holiday' yesterday), and partly because i just hate MONDAY!!!!!!!

Was chatting with my bf on our way home after work today. No particular topic, just the casual chat, but somehow we ended up talking about babies again...Ki, guess he really falls in love with your daughter, Tiffy. He LOVES to talk about her..wuahhahha.......

Then I asked what shall we name our kids if we happen to have 1 next time.....Without thinking twice, he answered me ''Luncheon Meat Ng'....What the!?!?!? He must miss eating luncheon meat yeah....I was lol non-stop........

Our future baby will be called 'Luncheon Meat Ng'!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. wah...u both so fast 'casually' talk about baby's name adi arr?? good sign...fast fast get one...I'm sure your baby Luncheon Meat Ng will 100000 times cuter than Tiffy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. BB,
    tiffany can become tiffy
    luncheon meat will be...meaty =.=
    wuahhaa...am bad..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ki, I very worry that my baby will look like luchean meat in future ley....Please advise how to get a baby as cute as Tiffy!~!~

    Nee, good idea hor, next time please call my baby as meaty, sure very fat 1..wuhahahah

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...