Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 12, 2009

~.~WhY Do We NeEd To WoRk~.~

Why is it not weekend????I've been attacked by lazy bug, don't feel like working today. Just received a sms from my very close friend inviting me to Gals-Nite at my hometown end of this month...Gee, i really wish i own a private jet so that i can fly back anytime. For those who doesn't know, the only means to get to my hometown from where I'm currently staying is by plane(u can try swimming, but afraid you'll end up in the shark's tummy before you give up swimming... :P )

It does sound interesting to have Gals-Nite(or shall i say morning too), soaking under the sun, relaxing spa, get drunk and gossiping like no one's business.....Oh, I've no motivation to work today

Boss, can I go 'MC' or 'EL' for 1 day? No mood to work ley.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...