Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 22, 2009

MaSsAgE 1-2-3......

Thanks God it's Sunday!!!!I felt bad for not turning up at church for more than 2 months. Gee...I'm a devil-->Should rephrase it to The Devil Wears Prada!!!! Wuahahahaha.......

Today I did something meaningful for my body. Went for body massage at my favourite beautyshop, Kanebo, at Starhill. Facial/ massage/spa was(and is, and will be) my favourite past time......But i can only afford to go there fortnightly :(

Glad that I did not have to wait for long before my turn for massage this time. Started off with foot spa while sipping their famous Apricot Red Tea and muching on dried apricot, and at the same time reading some fancy magazine...Wow, I felt refresh and healthy..

Then came the body massage I've been longing for. WWwwooooOOoooooWWwwww......This is soooooo good! I know i might sound over exaggerate, but the service they provide everytime during my visit never fail to impress me.....I feel like flying up the sky.......

Nothing beats pampering myself to such luxuries at times......
Gals, trust me. You'll never regret after you've tried their services. Gee...should charge them for helping them to promote hor.... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...