Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 17, 2009

GoWn FiTTinG For PhoTo ShOoTiNg

The time for gown fitting(for photo shooting) has finally arrived....Been very excited about the gown fitting for the past few weeks, partly was because I was praying hard to at least find a nice piece this round(especially after the last incident when I went for my gown fitting, and partly was because I have read about Nee's blog describing the excitement and unforgettable memories when she went for hers.

So this time I had my appointment on a Sunday( I would not want it to be on a weekday when I gotta rush from office and the mood just wasnt right to choose wedding gowns.....). This round was accompanied by different 'judges'- bf and my elder sister.

Guess my prayer was answered! Had the choosing and fitting in less than an hour. Below are the list of gowns I've chosen for my photo shooting:-

4 wedding gowns
- a long 'train' tube style
- a bareback white and silver piece(which i love it to the max..at least that's 1 of the best piece in the whole shop)
- a flair and soft piece with gold ribbon at the back of the dress
- a sweet mermaid type dress

3 evening gown that consist of
- a red flair and soft Athern style,
- navy green princess style(actually I don't like the color, but I just couldn't find a nicer piece, so no choice..) and
- a purple cheongsam(you guys must be wondering since when I'm into chinese cheongsam, rite?)

Now I'm counting my days for my photo shooting set on 29th May(outdoor) and 7th June(indoor).......Wonder how it feel to be a 'model' for a day!!!

2 comments:

  1. You'll be on cloud 9 my dear. I'll pray for a wonderful weather for you on the 29th May. Enjoy your photo shooting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks PP....Really pray hard that it'll be a fine day, coz Im going to Melacca for out outdoor shooting ley...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...