Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 21, 2009

~*@*~ MiSSioN To Sh3d PoUnDs FaiL3d ~*@*~

Been thinking to shed a few pounds before my photo shooting next week. So after a few thoughts of hesitation, got up and headed to the gym since bf is outstation and I didn't have anything to do after work. I know it's like one in a million thing that I would go to gym, but it was a good start though.

So satisfy with my enthusiasm today, decided to skip dinner just for a night....

While driving home after gym, suddenly thought of Adrian, my best buddy when it comes to dessert. Took up my phone and started to dial his number. Ring Ring, Ring Ring........''Hello boss, free for supper?''

Before further delay, we both we sipping white wine and caffe mocha, while eating sumptious pasta and mushroom soup at Bianco, Damansara Perdana. Told you...Bev + Adrian= sinful treats and fattening food!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

My mission to shed at least an inch failed again....sob sob.... :(

2 comments:

  1. BB...at least u did burn some calories before u had that supper...hahaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. PP, I thought so too, and lead me to eat more sweet stuff tonite..Guess what, Im eating chocolate again...wuahhahah

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...