Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 8, 2009

A PaiR Of HaPpiN3sS...


Hurray.....finally found the Cinderella wedding shoes I've been searching high and low for the past 2 days...(ooppss..yeah...i know i should have spent more time searching, but i just don't have the patience, or rather a shopaholic, cant miss out a chance to buy, especially when i have a good and valid excuse to spend this round).

I feel kinda guilty after buying that pair of shoes coz I'm just gonna wear it once for my registration, then it'll be out of my sight.....Trying to persuade myself to wear it for my photo shooting in May, or perhaps for my actual day...Afterall, who's gonna bother what kind of shoes I am wearing(except for myself!). **But finger cross** With my attitute, I may head to the shopping mall for another pair of nice shoes very soon......

Guess I'm totally qualify to be a shopaholic.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...