Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 15, 2009

*~*SaTuRdAy OuTiNg*~*

Thanks goodness, it's finally Saturday!!!!Woke up early to wait for my maid to come and clean the house. Who knows, she called up and said not coming today!!!Wah, maids nowadays is more powerful than boss ley, dare to 'fong fey gei'...

Then went down to Starhill for facial while bf went for gym...That's what we call LIFE!!!!Time to pamper ourselves, relax and forget about work. I'm day dreaming to be a rich man's wife, pamper oneself with spa and facial, shop only for branded stuff and be seen only at highclass shopping malls and dining place....OOppsss!!!Wake Up...Don't day dream first, I still haven't finished writing lah.....

Headed to KLCC for Bridal Festival. Aiks, only realised I got the date wrong, it's next week lah..Sorry, my dear bf, we go KLCC again ya next week.... :P Since we were already at KLCC, used the time wisely to shop around. SooooOOooooo many sales going on, but I need to be good gal, not to indulge myself with shopping again. Or else I'll really need to convert the guest room at my house to a dressing rooms lor...

Since I've been good gal today, didn't buy anything apart from junk food at M&S(my favourite junk food store), bf suggested to bring me for buffest at Sheraton Imperial (again....we just went there 2 weeks ago. Nothing to shout about for the food there, but bf just love the free flow wine they serve all night long.....)But it was only 5PM and too early for buffet dinner, and bf was too hungry after gym. Ended up at KFC to fill our tummy instead...
As it was still early after our KFC meal(and it was not even 6pm, luckily we did not wait for the buffet which starts about 6.30pm), we headed to Bangsar for cake.....Delicious again?Or Alexis???Or Banquet???
This round we decided to go for blueberry yogurt cake at Marmalade instead.

Disappointedly, they did not serve blueberry yogurt cake today, so we had the all-time favourite carrot cake which was highly recommended by one of the staff....It was really sumptious, but nothing much to shout about for this round, coz both of us had tried it before.....But we did enjoy ourselves and felt relax at such ambience. What a relax Saturday Nite......

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...