Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

HeAdAcHe Pr3PaRaTiOn :(

I've heard millions and millions of brides complained how tidious and troublesome to plan for the dream wedding every bride would want, but I never understand why is it so hard to plan something, especially that is one of the most important thing in life...Cheer up! Should enjoy the process of it, Rite?

Well..I fully understand the feeling now!! 'm going through a tough 'yoyo ride' and gonna have physical + mental breakdown anytime. Today was actually the last day for us to revert for the wedding dinner coz there are 3 other couples who are on waiting list. But last minute, future parents-in-law suggested to host it at another location...I'm trapped in dilemma!!

As at this moment, I'm clueless where will my wedding reception gonna be, and it's just 7 months away from now....HELP!!~!~!~!~!~!

Dear readers, appreciate your advice/comment/suggestion on preparation for wedding. Anything, any topic...from theme color, dress code, flower deco, wedding favours, to dinner menu. Do drop me your valuable suggestion yeah.......THANKS!!!

2 comments:

  1. I suggest you do 'Shopaholic' style:
    Venue: Shopping mall
    Deco: shoes, bags, clothes, paper bags, etc
    Food: Fast food - Shopaholic dont have time for food
    .... heheheh.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sis, I'll save such a brilliant ideas for your wedding, so you don't need to crack your head to plan for your wedding..Perhaps you can also consider to have it at cooking school and you do the demo on cooking thai food....since u love to eat it soooo much....

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...