Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A DaY At Th3 GyM

I must mark this day, the day when my sports shoes 'come alive' again. Have signed up for the gym more than half a year a go, but only been there for less than 5 times(or even lesser). My bf has been nagging me for days,weeks, months....to go foy gym, but I just cant bring my butt up and go to gym.

Guess I'm a totally different bride-to-be. Normally one will be eager to lose weight and try all sorts of diet plan and force herself to gym at least 5 times a week. But I'm just a lazy bug who doesn't bother it at all, afterall, there's a high technology nowadays that called 'Adobe Photoshop' that can modify or beautify your ugly wedding photo into the prettiest photos ever..

The sun must have risen from the west today. I managed to force myself to gym(although only spent less than an hour there) and only burned 120 calories...I'm such a loser when it come to exercise nowadays...

I shall be more persistant since I've made the first step. My resolution for the next couple of months will be heading to gym at least 3 times a week...*finger cross* :P

1 comment:

  1. B, talking about different bride-to-be, u are consider small case la..u are this slim already, no need spend much time on that la..
    unlike me, bigger than u 2 sizes..but jz sit there do nothing!! wuahaha..!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...