Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

~@~ CoNf3sSiOn Of A ShOpAHoLiC ~@~

I've been watching the preview and hearing through radio station regarding the hit movie named, 'Confession Of A Shopaholic' lately . It's gonna be in cinema soooOOOoooNnnnn.....YEAH!!!!!

This is one of the movie that I can't affort to miss out. partly because I'm a big Sophie Kinsella(writer of the book 'Shopaholic) fan and partly because it tells all about shopping shopping and shopping....ya ya ya...nothing else but shopping!!!!!

For those who doesn't know this writer, you better start heading to bookstore and grap a book written by this writer. Trust me, you're gonna fall in love once you read it, especially on Shopaholic. I've got the whole set of collection from this writer and guess what! I'm still waiting for her next big book......
Don't you think that shopping is the best remedy for gals, no matter if the mountain gonna fall or the sea gonna flood the whole world....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...