Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 29, 2009

{~ My W3dDiNg GoWn ~}

Ladies and gentlemen, I'm sooooooo happy!!!!!!! Happy for what?!?!?Coz I've finally found my wedding gown...Hooooraaaaayyyy....!!!!!!All thanks to Joey for the recommendation..Muaks....Love you, gal!!!

Found my dream wedding gown at Melvin Lam Haute Couture @ Starhill......

This is 1 of the mermaid dress I tried on...
Love the front..
Especially the tail....
But I chose another more unique wedding gown.Hehe...im not gonna show you now....Will save it for my actual day...Curious to find out how my wedding gown look like??Make sure you turn up for my wedding then.... :P

My cute '3-8' sister joined in the fun too....Nice?? How bout this??I personally love this one. Sis, I teman you go and buy this weekend ya...hehehhehe

1 comment:

  1. BB...wanna consider using a button bouquet for your wedding instead of real flowers?

    Was looking for inspiration for my crafts then i found this very cute bouquet. Can be found on etsy also...

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/lilfishstudios/2327133724/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...