Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Chi3f CoOk

Help.......I was soooooooo hungry, so did my bf!! He suddenly felt like eating his all-time favourite dish when he was staying in Perth-- Fatt San Chicken! Couldnt find it anywhere in Malaysia(that's what he said'lah'!!).

So he decided to be the chef of the night with the limited ingredient we could find from the hypermarket before headed back home to start our big task...
Since bf was in the mood to be the chief chef, I just sat down and blog a bit while waiting for a sumptious meal.Bf in action~~Chef Of The Nite!!

In the midst of preparing......Gee, I was starving!!!!!Roti Canai Satu please while waiting for the chicky meal....

Tahhhhh tahh.......Finally, dinner was ready!!!! Eeyy, I finally discovered the desperate house'husband' every gals would die to have....Guess I don't have to worry about cooking next time, since he's good at it too...*~*Hint, Hint to bf! Don't ask me to cook everyday after married, please!! FYI, I'm not your maid ah!) :P

Bf's final piece.....

Fatt San Chicken with fried eggs...Yummy!!!!

I'll give it a 10!!! Keep it up, my dear!! Hehehehe......

1 comment:

  1. I am still waiting for the invitation to your house for dinner...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...