Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Breastmilk

Today a Malay colleage at office saw me storing up my breastmilk into the fridge and started the following conversation:-

Colleague: You got baby?
Me: Yes!
Colleague: You are not a Chinese?
Me; Yes, I am Chinese. Why?
Colleague: Oh, coz usually Chinese don't breastfeed.
Me: Yeah, because it is very tering.
Colleague: oh, that's good that u are breastfeeding.

I get this kind of 'look' everything people know that I am fully breastfeeding. But I feel proud of myself! And I am proud to say that Jayden is a 100% fully breastfed 14 months old baby and am still continue...If fact, breastmilk is the best gift a mother can give to her child!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...