Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 29, 2009

HaPpY MaRcH MoNtHliV3rSaRy

Dear bf, Happy Monthliversary!!!

We usually celebrate our monthliversary at those fancy and cosy restaurant, candle light dinner for 2 and soft music(good excuse to treat ourselve with good food and wine). But bf decided that we have something special instead of the usual dinner celebration. He chose to bring me to Westin for their buffet breakfast. This is my all-time favourite breakfast place and have been begging bf to bring me there since the last time we went.

Made an effort to wake up at 6.30am on a SUNDAY morning..That's unbelievable!!!!Yawn..i still miss my bed.....Can I sleep in for another minute???

Rang our gang, Adrian and my sis, to join us for breakfast at Westin...

Tah tah......Finally we reached Westin and ready to start our food marathon....Bon Appetite!!!

Better take a few snap before we start our yummilicious meal....omigoshhhhhh..Im sooo hungry!!!!!Faster take photos, I wanna start eating....

Adrian and Frederick enjoying their breakie!!!

This is a unique 1, organic wildberry tofu yogurt...Adrian said it's super sour!!!!!!Didn't dare to try it..

Here comes my sis(who turned up 2 hours later -_-''''' ) Everyone enjoying their scrambled eggs, sausages, omelette, crepes, muffin, ham and cheese sandwiches, fresh orange juice, frozen yogurt, watermelon jelly, salami,etc....(and the list goes on..)I'm soo hungry now, 1 take-away pizza please......

After our 4 hours breakie marathon, we left and headed to our next destination..Melvin Lam Couture for my wedding gown...Soooo excited, but after a full meal, how to try wedding gown?!?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...