Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 19, 2009

I'm So HaPpy FoR YoU.........


I was home alone the night before, so decided to login and suft the net since I haven't been doing so for such a longgggggggg time. Was enjoying and felt relax, especially when i can take my mind off about insurance, policy, sum insured, etc just for 1 second.....I've been longing for a break!!!!

Was browsing the internet when i saw Leanne, my old uni mate when we were in Melbourne, login to msn. We chatted about life, about guys, about bf, about work, etc...But the most amazing thing is to hear that she'll become the luckiest bride soon...she's getting married in December 2009!!!Congrates, my dear!!!!I'm so happy for u.........

And the chatting goes on and on, we ventured into topics like wedding gown, wedding photos, wedding deco......I'm just so excited and happy for you, gal!!!!

This reminds me that lots of my friends are either married or getting married this year. at least 3 of my good friends are getting married within then next 12 month..what an exciting year to look forward to......

Horray, welcome to the desparate housewife world soon......(although i'm still not a member yet!!Why??Coz my marrital status is still SINGLE!~!~!)
Leanne, congrates...soooo excited for you...!~!~!

1 comment:

  1. I suppose now you have already joined the desparate housewife club. haha..
    Life is even better now rite?!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...