Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 1, 2009

I WaNt My GaRD3n WeDDiNg!!!!!!!!

I'm sure everyone has their fairytale wedding they have been longing for. Same goes to me.....All I want is just a nice and romantic garden wedding with all the guest enjoying the sunny breeze weather and sipping english tea and eating scones..... But my dream wedding seem somewhat like just a dream for me rather than a reality.....

Been wanting a garden wedding more than anything else.... I don't want a church wedding!!! Can anyone hear me?!?!?!?!?! I hate this..and I totally don't enjoy the thought of having a church wedding at all....Isn't it a wedding is all about the bride and groom?? Why do I need to think of others, especially their feelings..... It should be a 'Me! Me! Me' day, because this is a once in a lifetime thing only. Why do I need to listen to what others want me to do and yet I don't enjoy it at all??? Come to think about it, if the bride & groom don't enjoy it, then what is the purpose of having a church wedding!!!

I just hate the whole church wedding thingy...
AARRRgggggggggggggGGGGGGGGGGGGGggggggggggggHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh................................... Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Why u dont like the idea of church wedding? You can have both ge ma. Look for a nice church with a nice garden then after the reception can have garden party. Thought that walking down the aisle with your dad in the church was something nice & memorable & it's once in a lifetime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PP, I prefer walking gown the garden with my dad on a breezy afternoon....I've tought of your idea too, but couldn't get a nice church that has a nice garden in my hometown lah..sob sob....

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm...that's so disappointing. But time is ticking also...It's already June and the wedding is in November right? Hopefully u can get a nice venue that u really like.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...