Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 17, 2009

GeT AwAy FrOm WoRk

Now is 6.19PM, I'llbe flying off to Hong Kong for my shopping spree with Cherry in less than 24 hours. Excited?Not really, partly is because can't spend too much on this trip(no more shopping madness for this round) as my big day is just around the corner, and partly is because I've been there a couple of times already...BUT of coz I'm delighted that I don't need to work the next few days and can get my mind out of work....

Well, any good recommendation for me to shop in Hong Kong? Any good food? Any chic place to hang out?Do drop your valuable comments ya....

Til then.... I'll be on 'silent mode' for the next few days until my return.......C ya, readers!~!~!~

2 comments:

  1. bb....I wan hoi lao shan mango lou....pls bring it back to me....tx ya...muakkk~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh...so fun le..every year also go HK.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...