Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 11, 2011

Tsunami Hitting Sabah....

I started to panic when hubby told me over the phone that Japan was hit badly by Tsunami today and many predict that it may reach Sabah.

Without second thought, i took out my cellphone and sms everyone that I could recall from my phonebook to be careful. I'm sooooOOoooo worry about my family members and friends who are staying in Sabah now...

Dear Lord,
We put everyone into Your hand that You will protect them throughout this period.
Lord, I also put Hiro, Erina and Kaori, who are staying in Japan, into your hand that they are safe from Tsunami.
In Jesus's name i pray, Amen.

I believe that God will have miracle with just a simple prayer like this....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...