Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Dear Cherry

Dear Cherry,

I am truly happy for you that you are finally tying the knot with Hiro after a long 9 years of long distance courtship ( Cherry is in Melbourne/ Ipoh, while Hiro is in Japan). But at the same time, I am gonna miss you dearly when you move to Japan after your wedding. 

Thank you for being a wonderful housemate. I had a great time staying togeher with you for 1 1/2 years in Melbourne. You have showered me with all you love and care, treating me like your own sister, being a talented cook and cooking us very nice meals. Gee, I miss all your cooking, dear! 

Thank you for being my best shopping pal. You have a great fashion sense and I never will need to think twice asking you for fashion advice. Did we get to share clothes when we stayed together? Hahaha.....

Thank you for being my best travel mate. Travelling with you is so much fun. Remember those trips we went together? Those times were so much fun. I am looking forward to have the chance to explore the world together with you again. 

Thank you for being my best friend, lending me an ear when I need to burst out and an shoulder when I need to lean on. Thank you for being an angel in my life. I still remember that my dad used to tell me that you are really a wonderful and friendly girl, and how lucky I am to have such a friend in life.

I love you always.





Photos taken @ Eccucino, Prince Hotel KL.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so touching when I saw your posting... Actually, I with Hiro already more than 10 years ++..It is really hard to keep relationship until now..

    I felt happy when I think our previously together memory in Australia and travel to HK & Thailand. The most memory is in Thailand. I felt much apologize for you due to I lost all the photo during the travel. We take lot of adventure to take picture with many animals such as Tiger, Lion..Unfornately, say to you sorry again....However, all the memory in my mind.. I'll not forget it forever..

    Please visit to me in Japan when you free.. We plan to travel together again in others country in once of several years, ok?

    I miss you and your son very much...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...