Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 14, 2009

My Swe3t VaLenTiNe's Day.....

It has been such a long and exhausted week, with workload piling up, responsibility getting heavier and heavier, life getting uncertain...That's Life!!!

Was heading my way to fetch my boyfriend from work(at 10pm!!!) and was dreaming how sweet it is to spend Valentine's with the ones that you love, not to mention those surprise one would be expecting from their other half...I'm no difference too...

When I reached his office, he was delighted to see me despite his tired figure was wearing him down. The first thing he stepped into the car, he handed me an ordinary white envelope which I had no idea what was inside. Without having high expectation, I unveiled the envelope. To my surprise, it was the most meaningful Valentine's Card I have ever received. It is not those elegant cards nor any expensive gift, but it's simply just a hand-made card he specially made for me. One of his reason to stay back in office tonite was to design this card for me.

It is not the weight or value of the gift, but it is the heart that counts......

Thanks a lot, my dear, for loving me, for caring me, for being patience, for being understanding, for giving in, for cherishing, for everything. But the most important thing is, for loving me more and more everyday......

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...