Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Food For Thought

I've been eating soupy food for the past 3-4 months since my pregnancy, partly is due to the terrible morning sickness and partly is due to my lost of appetite. This is indeed a big challenge to me because I used to love spicy and fatty food!

Until recently when my morning sickness is gone, i would ask for fried mee foon with Malaysian style sambal from 1 of the Malay stall nearby office as my breakie every alternate days.

Hubby started to worry about my spicy food intake and warned me during 1 fine morning:-

Hubby: ''What would you like to eat today, baby?''

Bev: ''Eeerrr, fried mee hoon again?''

Hubby: '' Don't eat too much spicy food lah, later luncheon meat will be very heaty oh.''

It struck my mind that I've totally forgotten about the effect of eating too much spicy food to my precious baby. From that day onwards, I've stopped eating my short-term craving(fried mee hoon) and stick back to my soupy fishball rice noodle(no beansprout & spring onion) again.

I was very touched my hubby in the sense that he cares so much about my baby & my health.

Thank you, hubby, for loving Baby Jayden and me......

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...