Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 6, 2010

A Nice Cup Of Cuppa, Anyone??

Good Morning, readers...

Had a quick brunch @ Delifrance today. Oh, I love Saturday where we can have longggggg and relax brunch, and not forgetting a nice cup of cuppa, to make it a perfect day.

After brunch, we shopped around 1U and found the 1 thing that both of us have been longing for--> coffee machine!!!Love it to the max, thanks all to hubby for the lovely gift.

I always hope to have my own coffee machine so that I can make a nice, warm cup of cuppa whenever I need a dose of caffeine. Next time I don't need to rush to Starbucks or Coffeebean when i need a quick coffee fix. I shall make myself a caramel macchiato soon!!

A nice, warm cup of cuppa, anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...