Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 6, 2012

Baby @ 6 Months

Baby is finally 6 months old today! Sometimes, I still can't believe it's real that I have actually given birth to a beautiful baby and I am officially a mum!

Baby's progress @ 6 months old:-

- loves to be lifted up high and will giggle out real loud
- able to hold TV remote control with just 1 hand (see how strong he is!)
- loves to roll over the bed to my side and hug me during bed time
- understand it when we are talking about him. He will cry if we say something about him that he dislike
- able to sit up right with support
- love to stand with support.
- loves to babble and know how to say 'Ma Ma' or 'Pa Pa'
- understand the word 'hug'. He will wrap his arms around me when I ask him to hug me
- loves to play with his tongue and will stick his tongue out
- loves being a wiggly baby (can't sit down pquietly, hahaha...)
- show interest in the food we eat

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...