Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Working Life

This is my second week at the new company and I have started to handle some of the big projects that require me to spend more time in office.

I just finished work and are now rushing to fetch Jayden from the babysitter. I was kinda emotional that I wanted to tender my resignation letter just now looking at the long working hours I have to invest in. I just wish to spend more time with Jayden and be by his side 24/7.

I shall propose to hubby about my plan to be a full time housewife again( despite of having been proposing to him for millions of time but he disagreed with my plan)....

I miss Jayden to the max!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...