Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 30, 2009

~%~ Th3 ProPoSaL~%~

Date: 30th April 2009

Time: 6.55am

Venue: Our 'home sweet home' room

Procedure: Bf woke me up for work as usual. I was lying on the bed unwilling to wake up. Gosh, I wish it was holiday today.......It was weird that bf was kneeling down next to my bed, so i turned my head to see what was he up to. To my surprise, there was a ring right next to my pillow and he said,'' Will you be my wife?''. He then helped me to put the ring onto my finger, without waiting for me to answer ''Yes'' or ''No''....

I felt funny rather than touched or romantic, that's weird hor.......Guess those romantic proposal scene only happens in movies......

Was jokingly asked him where were the flowers?I thought flowers are a must when come to wedding proposal?!?! He just answered, ''you're holding the flowers already!''. Know what he mean? I was hugging my teddy, and there were flowers at its pink dress!!!!



Is this idea the latest wedding proposal?!?!
Vote ''Yes'' if you think it's romantic and sweet
Vote ''No'' if you think this is toooooo funny for a wedding proposal

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...