Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 11, 2009

AnG3LiN3's BiRtHdAy..

Yawwwnnnnn......I wish I could sleep in for the whole day!!!! Weekends are the only days I could sleep til the sun rise and shine through the curtains....

Today was a Lazy Saturday!!! Bf decided to cook American breakie as a hearty breakfast to start off the day. Yummy, thanks for doing the cooking, dear!!

Then went for facial at Starhill in the afternoon. It was raining outside, so it was a relaxing afternoon to pamper myself at my favourite place.....Cool!!! I wish a have my own beauty saloon right at my house, so that I can do facial/spa whenever I want!!!

After that, went to SS17 for Angeline's birthday dinner. This year she chose MyElephant as her birthday dinner venue, unique and cozy place located at quiet neighbourhood. Thai food for birthday dinner, wise choice! The food was great, and the ambiance was superb!!!! We all had a great time catching up and gossip from A to Z......

Birthday gal making a wish.....

The gang......
Cheng Leong: Highly recommended Sue's Lychee Cheesecake......Yummy!!!

'Beauties and the Beasts!!!'

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...