Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 3, 2009

^@^ WhiL3 WaiTiNg For Our FliGhT ^@^

Hi Hi readers, I've finally reached LCCT(only...still another hour before the plane take off, sigh.....), so my bf & I decided to haveKFC for dinner, no other better choice in LCCT hor......We order the usual dinner plate combo and toasted twister combo meal. I think I'm gonna have chicken phobia soon, especially on fried chicken.....

I've got something to share with you. Have any of you seen a guy using cutlery while eating KFC?? Well, my bf has this extraordinary habit of using cutlery while eating KFC. I got freaked out when I first saw a guy being so 'gentle' when it comes to eating these sort of food. Aren't we suppose to use our fingers to eat it, as the advertisement goes ''Finger Licking Good!!"..hehehehe....My bf is sure an exceptional species...wuahhahaha.......

See what I mean...

Since it's still early to go into the boarding hall, order another cup of capuccino at Coffeebean while update my blog now.....
I saw the other table ordering the carrot cake, looks yummy lah.....I think i can still finish another slice of cake eventhough I've just had my dinner. Bad bf doesn't allow me to eat...I'm craving for my cake now.....I'm gonna take revenge!!(He 'demand' me not to upload his fat photos in this post, but I don't care....)

2 comments:

  1. tell u wat...my sister also eat KFC with fork and knife...if the kfc outlet doesnt provide the cutlery, she choose not to eat....SIAO!!!

    and bb...tell u wat...i think ur hubby got the shadow of C-man le...I suppose u know who...especially the way they dressup...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ki, my sis just told me that she uses cutlery when eating KFC too....weird bunch yeah..!!!!I miss eating with u gals lah....

    Oh no, C-Man ah....coz they both wear those pinkish color shirt is it??Think 'uncles' at their age have similar taste..wuahahah....my bf gonna kill me if he reads this...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...