Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 12, 2009

~`*`~ HaPpY EaSt3R ~`*`~

Happy Easter, my dear readers!! Gee, I used to believe that there will be easter bunny and easter eggs all around the garden and everyone is happily searching for easter eggs as treasure hunt rewards, this was one of the reason I love to go church during Easter when I was a kid..hehehe.....

Kicked off my day at The Gardens for spa this morning while bf went for facial...This week is a pampering week for me after a hectic week at work...I wish I can pamper myself everyday and don't need to work, just like the rich society(i'm day dreaming again!!)....

After spa, bf decided to bring me for movie since I've been longing to watch Confession Of A Shopaholic. It's very rare for me wanting to watch a movie, not to mention going to the cinema!! I just find going to cinema and watch movie is a waste of time. But this movie is the 1 that can't be missed. I was soooooo excited and wondered if the story would be the same as the 1 in the novels...
Salute to Rebecca Bloomwood, the shopaholic!!! This is certainly the best movie of the year for me..It tells the heart of a shopaholic and it touches me so deeply(that I wanna go shopping again..)wuahahha.....Trust me, this show is worth watching!! I absolutely enjoyed the movie and decided to buy the dvd for collection onces it's on sale. Ooohhh....Gucci, Prada, YSL, etc, u name it!!! Those dresses worn by Rebecca were superb!!!

Gosh... after the show, I got the urge to start shopping again(strange, should have stop shopping after watching the movie, but I think this is what people say 'side effect'). Bf, let's go shopping!!!!! Off we went...

Mission accomplished!!! Bought a Mont Blanc wallet for my bf since our dating anniversary is just around the corner. He loves it very much!! Yeah......And i'm happy too, coz after all, it's shopping!! Didn't get myself any dresses or shoes, but bought myself Godiva Chocolates for my Easter treat instead!!!! Excuse again (i know, i know...but i just need a good excuse to shop)!!Good chocolates are gals best friend next to diamond, they're the best comfort, especially GODIVA, my all time favourite choc!!!!
Yummy....I'm eating now while blogging -_-'''''

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...