Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

HaPpY AnNiV3rSaRy, My D3aR...

Happy 2nd Anniversary, my dear!

29th April 2009, our 2nd anniversary. Started off my day having breakfast with CEO. Gee, it was not an 'easy' breakie, especially when we had to think of the conversation with our CEO, a British!!

Then came lunch time. Went to KLCC and had a quick lunch with Ling Nee. at Sakae Sushi. Had a great time catching up with her, talking about my wedding preparation, work, hubby and life after married(Nee, you know what I mean hor...). Aunty Ki, you MIA again in this outing lah, you were with Tiffy again ah?!?!

Time at work passed sooo slow. Had a hectic day at office, phone ringing none stop, emails kept coming in, agents enquiries none stop....Hai, I prayed that time would pass faster, even just 1 second.....
At last, it was dinner time, our anniversary dinner. We decided to go for buffet at Latest Recipe, Le Meridien. No fancy candle light dinner this round, just some cozy and relax place where we would eat to the max. ..

Dear, thank you for loving me more and more each day and cherish our relationship. Words alone cannot express how grateful I am, but I just want to let you know that you're my best soulmate. THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...