Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Apple

6.1.2013

Today you asked me to open the fridge for you and you pointed at the apple and said:" apple".

I'm so happy that you have achieved another milestone in your vocabulary. Great job, Jayden!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My parents in law are in town this weekend and will be staying with us for the next few days. This is the first trip they have made after soooo long. The last time they were here was here when I just delivered Jayden. Jayden is very excited with their arrival and keep calling po po( grandma) and gung gung( grandpa) when they are around. We are just so happy that they are here, and it feels so warmth to be with close family members.oh..... It makes me miss my mum and dad more now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...