Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Hubby, Thank Your For Everything....

Was frustrated at hubby this morning, simply because he didn't park at the free parking lot in front of the coffeeshop we were planning to have breakie despite the raining drizzles. What he did was make a big u-turn and parked at the hourly rate parking lot behind the coffeeshop and we had to carry an umbrella and walk to our destination.

I was nagging hubby the whole walking journey to the coffeeshop, and questionning him:'' what if i accidentally slipped because of the slippery floor? why can't you park in front of the shop?why do you wanna make me walk so far?etc''

All he did was look at me with his innocent eyes and smiled back without arguing. I know his reason for parking so far, because he didn't want to get 'saman' for parking at illegal parking space. He has got a valid reason too, but I was just too stubborn to think as maturedly as him.


Photo taken in year 2010


Since I am pregnant, waking up extra early and bringing both Jayden baby & me to breakie before dropping me off to work has become a daily routine for hubby, without fail! He never complain a single bit of the hassle and troubles of stuck in the jam everyday just to send and fetch me from work. He is such a caring hubby, and yet i still fuss like a small little kid at times...I am soooooo immature!(well, at least I admit that I AM!)


I thank God for bringing a caring and loving hubby into my life. If I have to rate my hubby out of 100%, I would give him 200%.

Hubby, thank you for your continous love and understanding. I love you forever.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...