Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 18, 2011

Farewell Friday!!

Hubby brought my specially prepared homecooked lunchbox to office today, however he didn't eat the lunchbox that I prepared for him until teabreak at around 3pm. Reason being that he went out for Japanese food with his colleagues(Does that mean my lunchbox is not delicious? Sob sob.....) So I questioned him why he didn't eat the lunch that I have prepared for him. See what he replied... Hubby:'' I went out for lunch with colleagues for farewell mah'' Me: '' Whose farewell are you attending this time? Thought you already had a farewell lunch with your ex-staff a week ago?'' Hubby:'' Eerr...today we farewell Friday mah!'' I went speechless after listening to his answer. Don't know whether to be mad at him or laugh out loud! -_-'''''''''

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...