Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Three *3*

Three has a very significant meaning to me. It represents the 3 most important men in my life:-


i) Daddy. I couldn't thank him enough for being the best daddy in the world. His countless dedication and love towards our family has given us the memory in life. I still remember how patiently he would send and fetch me from school/ piano lesson/ tuition/ dancing class etc everyday (Without fail!! No matter if it is sunny or rainy day) even if he had to wait for an hour under the sun.

I still remember how I would request him to bring me for shopping everynight(yeah, I know this is a bad habit!) and he would patiently wait at the car while i would go shopping for my favourite stationery/ groceries/ CD etc and yet he never complaint! I don't think there will be another daddy who is as patient as him, waiting for his daughter happily and never ever complain a single bit!

Daddy, thank you for everything. U will always be the best daddy in my heart and no one can ever replace you..


ii) Hubby. A man who cheers me up when I am down and bring hope to me when I am lost. I found out that he has a similary with daddy, that is their patience towards me, no matter how unreasonable I am at times. I am blessed to have found such a lovely hubby who loves me wholeheartedly and put this new family as his priority in life.

Sometimes when I am feeling mad or sad, all my anger or troubles dissappear as soon as I see hubby. He is indeed the joy of my life. God, thank you for giving me such a wonderful hubby and a lovely family. I will cherish all that I have forever.

Thank you for everything, hubby. I promise you that i'll be the best wife in the world.

iii) our precious baby. You have become a precious gem in both hubby and my heart. Your every little movement in my womb is a special experience to my pregnancy. I have learnt to become a real wife, a real mommy and a real woman because of you. I have finally grown up!

Baby, mommy love you so much.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...