Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Th3 N3xT BiG St3p iN My lif3......




To all the readers and close friends, this is an official announcement(and i'm only announcing it once) that i'll be getting married!!!!Happy for me??Yes??No???.........

Yeah, i know, it's too sudden!!!That's what people call wedding suprise!!!!It's set on 3rd October 2009(thanks bf's parents for helping to choose a date for our big day). Am i looking forward to it?Eerrr......not at the moment i guess, coz it's still far ahead(i know some people even plan it a year ahead, and i'm still taking my own sweet time and do nothing)...Another surprise, I didn't know that my big day falls on the same day as mooncake festival until a close friend of mine told me...oh gosh, will all my guests turn up for my big day?Is that a good day for wedding? Any 'pantang' for chinese to have their wedding on moncake festival? Shall i serve mooncake instead of wedding cake instead? My mind is full of question mark now, just like-->???????????

Lastly(before i go out to scout for wedding stuff, i know i need to start searching for wedding thingy NOW...), all are invited, please RSVP on your attendance ya...

Wedding Details:-

Date: 3rd October 2009(Saturday)
Venue: Magalen Sutera Harbour, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah (Wedding Ceremony/Dinner )
Time: Evening(when the sun set :P )
Dress Code: Formal(unless you're daring enuf to wear bikini...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...