Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

25th February 2009...

I wish tomorrow will never come, I dont want to sleep, I dont want to let the time pass, I dont want to wake up to know that it's another stage of my life....

Oh gosh......Tomorrow is my birthday!!!!How old am i???Well, give it a guess then!!!!Hint..Hint..Im still in my 20's and 30's is seems like a milestone away from my imagination..........That makes me feel better..I dont want to get old...all I want is getting younger and younger, and prettier and prettier, and cuter and cuter, and etc(the story..or so called bullshit, goes on.....)

Gee, wonder what I'll be getting for my birthday???I want a surprise birthday bash...a big birthday cake with candles..i want to make birthday wishes...

Lastly, ThanKs A Lot, daddy n mummy...without u all, i wouldnt be in this world....And to my Beloved Dad, Happy Birthday too!!!!!!!I always wonder how mum manage to have both our birthdate on the same date!!!!!Did u all 'plan' or any tips???hehehe.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...