Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day (Part 1)

This year is my first official Mother's Day since the birth of Jayden and it is indeed an important day to me- a day to remind myself that I am officially a Mummy of a cute 9 months old baby, a day to remind myself that I have a bigger responsible now, a day to remind myself that I am not just someone's wife, but I am someone's mother.

Hubby and Jayden are the 2 most important person in my life. They are my everything and I cherish every moment I have with them...

Started off my Mother's Day celebration with my favourite buffet breakfast at The Living Room, Westin Hotel.  Yummyyyyy.....


Jayden couldn't wait to start his meal...

And some 'toy' to play with too....

He gets to try all sort of food that we were eating...

Pear...

Bun...

Say 'cheese' for a family snap...

And another snap too...

Jayden: Don't you dare get near to my Bun!!

Jayden: Or else I'll 'bun' you like this!!

Jayden is all happy when there's food around...

See how enjoy he is!

Mother's Day is also a day to say 'Thank you' to hubby for being such a great daddy!

Had a sumptuous breakfast and Jayden is the happiest baby on earth!

 With his new upper tooth sprouting out...


Happily playing with his toy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...