Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The MeaNiNg Of MaRRiaGe.....

Was chatting with Anson while choosing our pre-wedding photos. Anson shared a meaningful website that really touches my heart regarding a newly-wed couple- Thuy & Javier...

Many times we may have neglected the real meaning of a wedding ceremony. And at times we tense to focus on wedding day itself rather than life after marriage... But the love of this couple really show us what is Love and Marriage..Salute to Thuy and Javier!!!!

Dear Frederick, thank you for loving me more and more each day, and thank you for loving who I am. Thank you for always being by my side and never let me fall, thank you for lifting me up when I'm down and thank you for having such a blessed husband. I promise to love you now...and forever. This is our promise til we part....

http://www.mayadstudios.com/blog/

P/S: Thanks Anson for sharing such a meaningful website....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...