Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 30, 2009

~:~ RoM GoWn~:~

Oohhh..It was Saturday, but it seem more like a Sunday to me because I did not have to work yesterday!!!!

Couldn't sleep in although it was a weekend. Partly because my photo shooting mood wasn't over yet, and partly because I would be taking my custom-made wedding registration gown today!!!! Yeah.....

After having dim sum with bf at Damansara Uptown, headed to get my gown immediately. Wonder whether my gown would turn up nicely....And it really didn't dissapoint me!! Without much delay, tried the gown and it suit perfectly on me. Bf gave a thumb up too!!!Horray!~!!~!~!

Can't wait to wear it on my Registration Day on 02.09.09......

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...