Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 9, 2009

WhAt A DaY To StArT Off.....

Yeah, it was finally weekend!!!! Got up as early as 7am and waited for my maid to come and do housechores. Who knows she called up at about 9am and informed me that she couldnt make it!!!! Wasted my sleeping time.....

Then decided to go back to office to settle some reports(what a dull decision to go back on weekend when I should enjoy shopping, rite?!?!?). Bf accompanied me to my office, but guess what!!!! There was a big notice sticked at the main entrance of my office stating that they were conducting electricity supply checking and they would turn off the electicity for the whole building for 1 day!!!! What the Heck!!Why no one inform us earlier????? This was truely not my day.....

So off we went to Pavilion since we got nothing to do until my next appointment. It was relaxing though, at least I got to get out of the house after being quarantined for a week(except for work) after what happened last weekend......

Facial time at last-->my favourite passtime activity!!!! SssssssssssssssoooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooo relax!!!!

Then went to bf's friend for pre-wedding dinner at Kepong! What an experience!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...