Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 24, 2009

HeCTiC WeeKeNd

Wow, lots of preparation to do on this weekend before my pre-wedding shooting:-

1) Firstly, went for milk bath at The Garden while bf went for facial. Kiasu gf like me must make sure my bf is in good condition for the shooting....Nothing to shout about for my milk bath, guess I'm getting bored with it already, but I still have many session left in the spa package I bought...

2) Then, rushed to Prince Hotel for Malaysia reknown Photographers Exhibition. This was an invitation from Alyssa who had complementary tickets for friends who are interested. So we rushed to the hotel right after our spa...Who knows it was actually a seminar rather than those roadshow..Paiseh, coz we were late for more than an hour...luckily we still manage to meet up with those famous photograhers in Malaysia, namely Louis Pang, Patrick Low, Jimmy Liaw, Jenny San etc......The workshop was basically a 'lesson' for the bride& groom on all the things that one needs to know when choosing a photographer for their wedding and tips when shooting for wedding potraits..It was such an interesting seminar, and it was only by invitation only..I felt so privilege!!

3) Pedi and Meni session!!! This is an essential thing to do before your photo shooting, trust me!! It is a must!!!

Piew.....So tiring lah....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...