Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Happy 3rd Wedding Anniversary


We haven't had our own private time with each other since the birth of Jayden. So this year's anniversary, we made an effort to take leave from work and spend some quality time with each other. No fancy dressup dinner nor expensive gift, but just a relax day with each other, catching up those 2-person-world life.

Started of with running some errand at the bank before we proceed to some good food at Gonbei San, Starhill.Food was somehow so-so only, but we had a relaxed and quiet afternoon together.

Then headed to H&M and I couldn't help myself when I saw kids clothing. Bought a bagful of new sleepwear to Jayden again.

This is the only thing I bought for myself today- cleansing cream. All my 'budget' goes to buying Jayden's stuff nowadays, sigh....

After that we headed for coffee, our favourite leisure activity even during pak Tor time. We had to admit that both of us were enjoying the quality time together, but deep inside our heart we miss Jayden very much. We talk about him a lot the whole day, and hubby kept looking at his watch, wanted to fetch Jayden from the nanny's house even before 4pm. Well, I agreed with his suggestion too since I miss that little fella sooooo much!


Happy 3rd wedding anniversary to hubby. I love you forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...