Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Breastmilk Vs. Formula Milk

I'm getting worry as my breastmilk production is getting lesser recently when I was fallen ill earlier. Everytime when I open my freezer, I get worry looking at the number of bottles left in the freezer.

2 weeks ago, my freezer was occupied with 2 tier fully loaded breastmilk bottles. But now it's not even half left.

Coincidently, my Medela Swing pump is spoilt and I tried using my manual breast pump to express milk. The result? No use! I spent 30 minutes expressing only 3 oz of milk this morning using the manual pump. It's just too time consuming + my hands soar having to manually pump + it can't fully express out all the milk, so I ended up using hand express instead!

Guess it's time to introduce formula to Jayden and let him adapt to it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...